Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey there!


Hello all :)

This is just a blog to kinda get me started.... I am (almost) 19 (just 17 more days!!!), and I'm a student at Piedmont Virginia Community College. I'm getting ready to start my second (and hopefully last) full year. I'm currently looking for a job, so if anyone knows of anywhere around Charlottesville that's hiring, PLEASE let me know! I'm trying to see if this google ad business stuff works...so please check out any links/ads on this blog. :D

OK...so...a little bit about me.... well first off, I'm a Christian... I attend a Southern Baptist church.. http://www.northsideministries.org/ ..and I absolutely LOVE it there! :D umm.... I am in love with the most incredible guy ever, but he lives about 5 hours away in Pennsylvania. :( I miss him terribly, but it makes it so much more special when we do get to see each other.

I know theres a lot more I have to write about me...but I gotta go!

--Rosa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment